Executive Job Search Support
Services that Empower You
The only reason that one should not get offered a position, is that there was a more appropriate candidate sourced.
It is a pity when the best candidate loses out on an offer due to a lack of skill.
Here are services to empower you to bring out your very best, when it counts!
presenting your personal brand
your personal message
being authentic and genuine
speak with agility to inspire and raise curiosity
develop your personal connections
presenting yourself with confidence
unwritten rules of building strong personal connections
sourcing networking opportunities
real life training in a professional networking environment
market research relevant to you
corporate, academic and personal network search
LinkedIn profile review
critique of your curriculum vitae
cover letter appraisal
technical interview training
body language and soft skills assessment
company specific assessment insights
support during the negotiation process
comparison to market rates
develop a sports mentality
enhance your growth mindset
the agile mind
job search tips
Technology is having a profound impact upon established business models.
Here are a few key notes to help you gain perspective on how to proceed in a volatile market:
- only a small percentage of successful candidates succeed by applying online
- your personal and professional network is your most valuable asset
- it is vital to know your personal message and value proposition
- internal referrals are key to getting your application prioritised
- some institutions only contract with one or two specific recruitment companies
- your online brand is just as important as the brand you present in person
- it will be you in the interview seat, nobody can "place" you into your next job
- the world is turbulent but full of new opportunities waiting to be explored
- success will continue to follow those who remain agile and curious
- confidence develops with practice, knowing who you are and what you can offer
- you got this ...